Wildmoka is returning for the 5th consecutive year to IBC and we want to see you there! Come visit and say hello to Thomas, Cristian, Christophe and Francoise, who will be on-site and available for meetings from Sept 15th-19th.
See the latest innovations with our "Moments Platform" and learn how some of the world's largest content players are using Wildmoka for advanced live video editing deployments.
Contact us today to schedule a meeting!
You may already know Wildmoka empowers some of the world's largest broadcasters and content owners to clip the greatest moments from live TV and publish them across web, mobile and social media. Now, we want to show you how we can help make your content creation business even better! Come check out some of the amazing new developments we'll be showcasing in Amsterdam:
- Preferred partner integrations with Twitter Amplify, Facebook Branded Content, YouTube monetization
- End-to-end Workflow Automation for a real-time clipping & publishing
- Closed caption automation with speech-to-text, as well as advanced edition with dynamic overlays
- Automated square & vertical cropping for instant aspect ratio adaptation
- Professional Live ingest from mobile devices, as well as Live edition & publishing to social and digital
Where to find us?
This year, we'll be at two different locations, making it easier than ever and saving you any extra walking!
Here is where you can find us at this year's show:
- Our main booth: 5.A28 (Hall 5, booth A28)
- In our partner booth, Qvestmedia: 3.B40 (Hall 3, booth B40)
Schedule a meeting
If you are attending IBC, we'd love to see you there. If you want to schedule a meeting at either location, please send an email to Ashley, our event coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will coordinate meeting details.
See you in Amsterdam!
IBC is the world's leading media, entertainment and technology show. Six leading international bodies are the partners behind IBC, representing both exhibitors and visitors.
In 2016 the event had a record attendance, attracting more than 55,000 attendees from 170 countries around the world, exhibiting more than 1,700 of the world's key technology suppliers and showcasing a debate-leading conference.
Since 1967, IBC has grown to become the most influential annual event for professionals engaged in the creation, management and delivery of electronic media, worldwide.
More details can be found here.